Our Sales Support Executives are responsible for coordinating with External Sales Representatives in delivering volume and revenue targets in their shared customer portfolio. Customers within our team ship over 100.000 containers per year from and to all global ports: a truly international business! Our great results are being achieved by establishing and maintaining splendid relationships with our accounts through regular sales contacts, both face to face and via phone calls.
• A dynamic commercial position in an international setup with good employment terms and benefits.
• Exposure to various internal stakeholders such as trade managers in our headquarters, customer services staff in global ports, operation departments and our teams within Global Service Centres.
• External stakeholders include direct customers, freight forwarders, port authorities and many more
• The strong commercial footprint of this position together with the necessity to work together with a variety of international contacts makes this position a great first step in a successful career development
• Drive the shared customer portfolio together with External Sales Executives and deliver volume and revenue targets
• Manage the selling process to customers in the portfolio including building a business case, contract negotiations and filing of commercial terms
• Pro-active renewal of rates & space commitments filings, free-time deals as well as credit agreements
• Engage with customers to inform them on business relevant market developments and to gain accurate market information needed for internal feedback
• Active sales pipeline management: identify, log, follow up and close opportunities accurately; nurture medium and long term opportunities in the pipeline; follow up on sales leads and product campaigns
• Quick turnaround of invoice disputes and take responsibility for invoice pre-checks to meet the IQ standards